Sunday, 1 August 2010

The Birthday Month is here

Well we've hit August and this is the birthday month for my family as we've got quite a few. Madam is going to be 5 (where did the time go?) and I've got to get my backside into gear and finish the princess and the pea set.

It's been a nice weekend, I had a mass tidy up of madam's bedroom yesterday as it's going to have a massive pink makeover! Help! Much as I've tried, I've got daughter who adores pink and wants her bedroom and everything in it to be pink. It was frustrating as she was so exciting about helping to tidy up her room, but it just makes everything take longer. I suppose I should make the most of it as give it a few years and the only way she'll tidy her room is through bribery.

We had a wander into our local park and she had fun on her bike. It's the first time I've really seen her ride it properly as she's been practicing a lot when she's been with my husband while I've been at work. I'm going to be on two weeks holiday soon and I can't wait. It's awful having to go to work when she's on holiday from school. I miss spending time with her so much.

No comments: