It's been a beautiful day today. We've had some lovely play out in the garden and I've managed to make a start on the washing mountain. Everything was going great until this afternoon. T decided that she wanted to shoo away a bee from our veggie box and unfortunately got stung. I've never heard her scream so much, it was a shame. It was her first bee sting and the first one I've ever had to deal with as I've never been stung myself. I felt so sorry for her but thankfully the bee didn't leave the sting in and a few hours the swelling was under control and she was feeling much better.
We've just been to a fantastic Seth Lakeman concert. I'm a big folk fan and think Seth is a fantastic musician. I've been looking forward to it for months and due to the bee incident I didn't think we'd end up going. Thankfully as she was fully recovered and happy playing with Nanna and Grandad (or should that be bossing Nanna and Grandad) we got to go. I would certainly recommend his concerts, very energetic with lots of great music.
3 comments:
so jealous, I adore Seth Lakeman, saw him at Cambridge afew years ago, even managed to get a kiss from him
Off to see Kate Rushby next month
kisses to you all
Lucky you. I've seen Kate Rusby a few times and it's always been a good night out.
One of these days I'm going to have to get around to going to a folk festival.
ouch! bee stings can be so painful. My DD got stung when we were in Thailand 6 weeks ago. She screamed like never before.
Post a Comment