Wednesday, 24 December 2008

Merry Christmas one and all

It's been a really nice day. T loved her early christmas present, which was the Santa I knitted for her, hope she likes the other knitted things tomorrow.

I've pretty much got everything sorted for tomorrow. I'm not a big fan of turkey so we're having venison steaks again for christmas lunch. They've been lovely for the past couple of years so fingers x for tomorrow.

I'm feeling very pleased with myself. I've made my first ever batch of mince pies and they've turned out fine. We made oat biscuits yesterday and I've got a nice organic wholemeal loaf in the breadmaker now. If I don't stop soon I'm going to turn into Delia!

Off now to finish reading A Christmas Carol and have a glass of mulled wine. My ideal christmas eve

Whatever you're doing over this time, have a fantastic christmas/yule and my very best wishes for a happy and healthy 2009

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yuletde blessings to you and your family xxx

Greentwinsmummy said...

Happy New Year to you & yours sweetpea :o)
GTM x x xx

Anonymous said...

Hi there...just discovered your blog!!
You don't seem clueless to me ;-)
It looks like you are doing a terrific job!...I wish mine were young again as I loved getting down and playing with them. Happy New Year ! ;-)

Laura said...

Happy new year. x