Tuesday, 18 November 2008

Being Creative





Well we've had a creative few days, drawing, sticking, cutting and I've finished another little knitted friend. We have quite a gallery now on one of our living room walls which I'm sure will spread over the coming months. Most people would probably be horrified at the idea of putting children's drawings over your living room wall but I think it's lovely and makes the place look homely. It also has the bonus of hiding the scribbling that T did on the wall with a crayon.

She's also been loving the brambly hedge books I got from the lovely ladies on the GP forum.

3 comments:

Ragged Roses said...

Hello! I;m so pleased you just visited my blog and left a comment, I've been wondering all day who the Michelle was who bought the sachet from me -and now I know, thank you!!!! I've been away from the computer most of the day but your parcel is on the hall table ready to be posted in the morning, hope you like it! Love the knitting, it's very cute. Have a wonderful weekend and thank you!
Kimx

Michelle said...

I just couldn't resist, the sachet was beautiful and it took so much willpower not to buy more lol.

Greentwinsmummy said...

I have left you an award on my blog sweetpea xx x
GTM x