Saturday, 28 January 2012

Mini Me

We've been having some interesting times lately with a stroppy 6 year old who amongst other things has suddenly become very clingy in the mornings when I'm going out to work.

She winds me up like no one else on the planet can and I think being honest the main reason is that she is just a mini me.

It's even more noticeable when you put photos together. What do you think?





2 comments:

Pippa said...

Wow, the likeness between you is amazing!! That must be nice though and at least you can empathise with the way she is feeling which must be a relief for you both. Children are frustrating at times, all the different phases they have. My little seven year old DD is (I hope) just coming out of an awkward phase that has lasted around four years!! At last, I can begin to reason with her and she understands (I hope) that I'm not just trying to spoil her fun. People always say that she looks like my mother, but I see myself in her in so many ways and I know this has helped me when she's been at her most trying.

Those photos are precious and you must feel very proud when you look at them. xxxxxxxx

Dawn said...

Gosh, yes the likeness in the photos is amazing.

People say that often about my daughter too and she is like me in so many ways - helps you understand them a lot though!