Monday, 12 September 2011

Newest Creation


I made this as part of a season swap I'm doing but I was toying with the idea of making a set of four (one for each season) and putting it in my etsy shop.

I'm busy trying to make as many felt wall hangings as possible for my craft fair in October. I hope I'm going to sell something but at least if I don't, the fee for the staff is going to the church repair fund that the craft fair is being held in.

I'm enjoying making things but I've got so many ideas of applique pictures to do, things to knit and crochet to learn that I just don't have enough hours in the day (working full time is a pain in the backside)

I just thought I'd share my latest make

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous.

Do you have a link to your Etsy shop? :o)

Michelle said...

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TizCrafts

Thanks Shell

The above link is my shop although I haven't got anything in it as yet