Thursday, 12 August 2010

Well here it is at last



This is the almost finished Princess and the Pea set. The ends of the quilt need stiching and I need to finish embroidering "The Princess and the Pea" on the bag I bought but I'm really pleased with how it's come out.

Thanks to all the fantastic Mamas from the Green Parent forum who sent me material. Any that I didn't use for this will be used to make a dolly patchwork quilt.

Now I just hope that Madam likes it...

6 comments:

Miss Bliss said...

Well done hon - glad the stuff I sent was useful :) Miss T will be chuffed to pieces with it! xxx

Jacqui said...

What a beautiful present. I am sure your daughter will be thrilled with it - I know I would have been. xx

Unknown said...

Fantastic xx

Pippa said...

That's brillinat! What a lovely idea! x

Claire said...

Beautiful! What a clever mama you are.

Anonymous said...

That is so beautiful! I think I may have to pinch that idea for Rose for her b'day in December ;-)