I've been busy crafting the last couple of weeks knitting christmas tree decorations for a friend, making my first ever hat on DPN's (and I'm amazed it's turned out ok) and other assorted dolls and things for madams christmas presents. I'm really pleased with how my seasonal swap item has gone. I'll post some pictures after 21st Dec but it's the first time in years I've tried applique and I'm really pleased with how it went. I hope my swap partner likes it.
Apologies for lack of photos but our mac died last week so until we can get everything off the hard drive I don't have any access to photos.
We're going to be really festive today and get our tree up and house decorated even though we're all feeling awful. T has had a cold on and off for the last couple of weeks (the joys of starting school), I started with it last week and N started with it today. Oh the joys but at least hopefully the cold will be over by christmas
No comments:
Post a Comment