Well this is me, the big one is anyway, my daughter's clever but not that clever that she can type yet. For some reason it won't post as a profile pic.
I don't know where 3 year olds get their energy from. T has been up since 7am, doesn't have a nap and has still been running around the place. I get tired just watching her. Here's a photo of her being a fairy a few weeks ago. She's not that keen on dressing up, although she loves to pretend but she did really love the wings and the wand. She also loves reading. She's not been well over the past couple of weeks and the other day I walked in and she was happily sat on the sofa reading Topsy and Tim. She's had it read to her that many times that she can now 'read' the book back to you, word for word.
T has been enjoying my new obsession of knitted toys (thanks to all the ladies on the GP forum for starting that one). I bought a second hand copy of Knitted Toys by Jean Greenhowe and it's fantastic, so I think quite a few children will be getting knitted snowmen, santa's and other assorted knitted toys for christmas.
3 comments:
oh such cute piccies of both of you
gorgeous
x
Love your pics, what a beautiful fairy.
And that book is one of my fave's too, if you hadn't already guessed ;-)
xx
Hello gorgeous fairy, I love your wings.
Post a Comment